Terms and Conditions
This website is governed by the Terms and Conditions stated below, and the use of this website
is subject to these Terms and Conditions and constitutes an agreement to comply with them. If
anyone does not agree to comply with Terms and Conditions stated below, they cannot use this
Website. By using this Website, a person acknowledges they are of legal age. Anyone not of
legal age is not allowed to use this Website.
By using this Website and/or placing any orders, a person agrees to be legally bound by these
Terms and Conditions and confirms that they have fully read and understood these Terms and
These Terms require the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than
jury trials or class actions, and also limit the remedies available to a Visitor, a Registered User,
or the Customer in the event of a dispute.
It is a responsibility of anyone using and visiting the Website to review these Terms and
Conditions periodically. If at any time a Visitor, a Registered User, or the Customer find these
Terms and Conditions unacceptable or if they do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, they
cannot use this Website. We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice
If any questions about these Terms and Conditions arise, please send an email to
- 1.1 “Access” refers to Full Access or Partial Access to the Service that the Customer gains after
making the payment.
- 1.2 “Account” means a personal password-protected page on the Website that the Customer
creates by providing their personal information on the Website.
- 1.3 “Basic Subscription Time” means a period of 45 days that commences after the Customer
makes a payment for the Service.
- 1.4 “Company”, “our,” “us,” or “we” means and refers to Boosters Lab Inc.
- 1.5 “Customer,” or “you,” or “your” means and refers to the person who registered and gained
Access to the Service by making a payment.
- 1.6 “Extras” refer to additional services offered by the Company for an extra fee.
- 1.7 “Full Access” refers to the ability of the Customer to provide answers to the Questionnaire
within the time defined by the Basic Subscription Time and receive Uncontested Divorce
Forms after making full payment for the Service.
- 1.8 “Installment Payments” refer to the partial payments that grant the Customer Partial Access
to the Service until the last payment is made and the Customer gains Full Access to the
- 1.9 “Installment Plan” is the option that allows the Customer to pay for the Service in two or
more Installment Payments.
“Partial Access” refers to the ability of the Customer to provide answers to the
Questionnaire within the time defined by the Basic Subscription without the ability to submit
those answers and receive Uncontested Divorce Forms prior to gaining Full Access to the
Service within the Customer’s Installment Plan.
“Questionnaire” refers to a set of questions that the Customer must answer to
receive filled out Uncontested Divorce Forms.
“Registered user” refers to a person who creates and Account on our Website
without making the payment for the Service.
“Service” means the Access to the Software that chooses and fills out Uncontested
Divorce Forms for the Customer based on Customer’s answers to the questionnaire.
“Software” refers to a set of online tools that provide the Customer with Uncontested
Divorce Forms based on the answers that the Customer gives in the Questionnaire.
“Subscription Renewal” refers to a non-refundable payment the Customer makes to
gain Full Access to the Service after the Basic Subscription Time is terminated.
“Uncontested Divorce Forms” is a set of legal documents required to file for
Uncontested Divorce pro se (representing yourself), not including state-specific
forms or those that can only be obtained directly from the court or other third parties.
“Uncontested Divorce” on our Website refers to the type of no-fault divorce where
spouses have discussed and come to an agreement on all divorce-related matters and
agree to sign Uncontested Divorce Forms that require signatures of either or both spouses.
“Visitor” refers to a person who visits our Website without registering.
“Website” means OnlineDivorcer.com.
- 2.1 After finishing the Questionnaire and submitting your answers, you will receive the
Uncontested Divorce Forms filled out with the information you provided in the answers.
Additionally, you may receive filing instructions for the state you have chosen.
- 2.2 The price of the Basic Subscription (“Basic Price”) to gain Access to the Service is $139 (US
- 2.3 When you make the payment for the Basic Subscription, you receive Full Access to the
- 2.4 We may request the payment processor to store your payment information to charge your
card in case you have chosen an Installment Plan. Please refer to Installment Plan section of
- 2.5 While you have Access to the Service, you can edit your answers as many times as you
want. However, we charge 50% of the Basic Price for switching to another state.
- 2.6 Switching the filing parties, i.e., changing Petitioner’s name to Respondent’s name and
Respondent’s name to the name of the Petitioner is free of charge. However, if the names of the
parties are not just switched, but changed to other names, we will charge a 100% of Basic Price.
- 3.1 Our Website includes information based on laws and court requirements. This information
should not be relied upon and cannot be considered legal advice. Content and promotional
materials on our Website can be used for informational purposes only. We take no responsibility
for the validity of information published on our Website unless it is related to the Service.
- 3.2 We try to keep Uncontested Divorce Forms up-to-date, but regulations change quickly. If the
Uncontested Divorce Forms are outdated or incorrect, you will be able to receive your money
back based on our Refund Policy.
- 3.3 We are not attorneys and are not associated with any law firm. We cannot give legal advice
in any way. If any legal advice was provided to the Visitor, Registered User, or the Customer,
they cannot use this information and should email us at email@example.com.
- 3.4 Court filing fees or any other fees associated with filing are paid separately to the court.
- 4.1 We guarantee that the Uncontested Divorce Forms you receive from our Company are up-to-date,
court-approved, and used state-wide. If the court rejects the forms due to our mistake,
we will make the necessary changes or issue a refund as per our Refund Policy.
We will ask you to provide us with an official rejection letter from the court.
We have a right to decline a refund request if a rejection letter from the court is not provided.
- 4.2 We guarantee that you will receive the forms in 5 days maximum after you submit the
answers to the questionnaire unless you ordered expedited form preparation.
- 4.3 If you file the forms after 30 days from the moment we upload the Uncontested Divorce
Forms to your Account, we will not be able to guarantee court approval as outlined in clause 4.1
- 4.4 If you pay for Shipping extra and confirm your shipping address, we guarantee that we will
process the shipping of your Uncontested Divorce Forms through a third-party shipping service within
the timeframe you have chosen. However, we are not responsible for any delays or mistakes on the
part of the shipping service, and will provide you with the necessary information about your
shipment to contact this service need be.
- 5.1 Our company may transfer your personal information and forms to third parties if it is
necessary to provide you with the services you purchased (e.g., shipping).
- 5.2 We might offer you services from third parties not associated with us. We do not take any
responsibility for the outcome of your cooperation with these third parties. You can learn more
about third-party services in our
6.1 You are eligible for a full (100%) refund if:
- 6.1.1 Our Software provided you with inaccurate Uncontested Divorce Forms that were
rejected by the court and you provided us with the official proof or rejection letter from the court
where the rejection reason is stated and the rejection occurred due to our mistake.
- 6.1.2 You made a full payment for the Service and have not provided any answers to our
Questionnaire and it has been less than 45 days from the payment.
- 6.1.3 You made a first Installment Payment for the Service and have not provided any
answers to our Questionnaire and it has been less than 30 days from the payment date.
6.2 Partial refunds are only available in the following cases:
- 6.2.1 70% - you gained Full Access to the Service and provided less than 25 answers to the
- 6.2.2 50% - you gained Full Access to the Service and provided more than 25 answers to the
Questionnaire AND no Uncontested Divorce Forms were uploaded by us to your Account at the
time when you requested a refund.
6.3 Refunds for Extras:
- 6.3.1 The shipping extra is only refundable in case the Customer does not confirm the shipping address.
Otherwise, no refund can be provided for shipping.
- 6.3.2 The delivery extra is only refundable in case the Customer does not click the “Submit” button at the end of the Questionnaire.
Otherwise, no refund can be provided for the delivery extra.
- 6.4 The Customer can receive a refund for the sum they paid for changing the state in the Questionnaire only
if they didn’t access the Questionnaire after changing the state. Otherwise, no refund can be provided for the change of state.
6.5 Refunds are not applicable for:
- 6.5.1 Extras you purchase on our Website except for cases described in 6.3 of these Terms and Conditions.
- 6.5.2 Cases where you found another service or decided not to file the Uncontested Divorce Forms.
- 6.5.3 Cases where you are not eligible for an Uncontested Divorce or the spouse does not agree
to Uncontested Divorce.
- 6.5.4 Cases where the spouse does not sign the Uncontested Divorce Forms we prepared.
- 6.5.5 Cases where you made an Installment Payment and decided not to pay the remaining
amount except for the situation outlined in 6.1.3.
- 6.5.6 Cases where you did not provide enough information or correct information and it resulted
in court rejection.
- 6.5.7 Cases where you did not receive county-specific Uncontested Divorce Forms from our
Company or Uncontested Divorce Forms that only courts or other specific providers can give
- 6.5.8 Cases where the court does not allow you to file pro se (representing yourself).
- 6.5.9 Subscription Renewal.
- 6.5.10 Cases where any of the parties to the case (you, your spouse, your children, etc.) do not meet the residency requirements required for filing.
- 6.5.11 Cases where you or your spouse file with the court that does not have jurisdiction over any of the parties to the case (you, your spouse, your children, etc.)
- 6.5.12 Cases where you or your spouse decide to hire a lawyer.
- 6.5.13 Cases where you or your spouse cannot file in the state due to not being present in the state.
- 6.5.14 Cases where the court the Customer filed the Uncontested Divorce Forms in refused to provide any type of relief to the Customer or any parties to the case.
- 6.5.15 Cases where the court the Customer filed the Uncontested Divorce Forms in did not accept the grounds for divorce.
- 6.5.16 Cases where the court the Customer filed the Uncontested Divorce Forms in does not have jurisdiction over the Customer or any parties to the case.
- 6.5.17 Cases where you didn’t use the Service, didn’t submit the Questionnaire, or didn’t receive the forms within the Basic Subscription Time.
- 6.5.18 Cases where you have ordered Shipping extra and we have processed the Shipping, but there were issues on the side of the third-party service responsible for Shipping.
6.6 If you receive any refund as per our Refund Policy, your Access to our Services will be
Limitation of Liability
- 7.1 Our Company and its employees, shareholders, partners or other related parties should not
be responsible for any damages or losses arising from the use of the Company’s Services or any
information provided on this Website. The Customer is fully responsible for the misuse of the
- 7.2 The Company’s liabilities are limited to the amount you paid for our Service.
- 7.3 The Company can unilaterally change these Terms and Conditions.
- 7.4 The Company is not responsible for the accuracy and fullness of the information provided by the Customer
or for the proper presentation of this information in the Uncontested Divorce Forms.
It is your responsibility to fill out the Questionnaire with accurate and up-to-date information.
- 7.5 The Company will not be responsible if the Customer or any third party unrelated to the
Company signs the Uncontested Divorce Forms provided to the Customer without reading them
and checking the validity and accuracy of the information provided therein.
Customer and Visitor Responsibilities
- 8.1 The Customer is required to be fluent in English in order to use the Software.
- 8.2 The Customer can fill out the Questionnaire only in English.
- 8.3 The Customer can only fill out the Questionnaire if they are the petitioner in the Questionnaire.
If any third part fills out the Questionnaire on behalf of the Customer, the Customer is solely responsible
for making sure the aforementioned third party is legally authorized to do so.
- 8.4 The Customer cannot use the Software if they or their spouse is in prison; if there is a protective
or restraining order in effect, or the Customer or their spouse qualifies for such an order;
if the Customer or their spouse is pregnant; if there are cases of abuse or violence in Customer’s
marriage and/or either party needs any information to be safeguarded.
8.5 The Customer is solely responsible for:
- 8.5.1 Choosing the suitable filing state for their case.
- 8.5.2 The accuracy and fullness of information they provide in the Questionnaire.
- 8.5.3 Making sure that any information is properly and accurately presented on the Uncontested Divorce Forms they receive.
- 8.5.4 Informing the Company if any information is not presented accurately and properly on the Uncontested Divorce Forms via firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8.5.5 Making sure they can use the Uncontested Divorce Forms for their case.
- 8.5.6 Making sure the court they chose to file the Uncontested Divorce Forms in has jurisdiction over their case and all the parties to the case.
- 8.6 The Customer or Visitor cannot ask the Company and its representatives for legal advice.
- 8.7 The Customer or Visitor cannot use any information the Company or its representatives provide as legal advice.
- 8.8 The Customer or Visitor is to use any information provided by the Company or its representatives at their own
discretion and cannot hold the Company or its representatives accountable for any consequences arising from using the aforementioned information.
- 9.1 You may not reproduce the Software or interfere with its features.
- 9.2 You may not use the Service or visit our Website if you are prohibited from doing so by law.
the data you provide us with and what data we gather.
- 11.1 By choosing the Installment Plan to pay for the Service, the Customer agrees to make an initial
payment (the "Initial Installment Payment") to gain Partial Access to the Service. The Customer
also agrees that the Company can charge Customer’s credit card for subsequent Installment Payments
on approximately, but not before, the first-month anniversary (an "Installment Billing Date") of
the Initial Installment Payment or on the dates arranged with Customer’s authorization
(also "Installment Billing Dates") when discussing the Installment Plan with Company representatives.
Each Installment Payment will be of the default amount of $70 US dollars unless the Customer and
the Company representative agree on a different amount for each of the Installment Payments.
The Customer can pay the outstanding balance at any time without incurring additional charges.
The Customer will only gain Full Access to the Service after making all of the Installment Payments.
- 11.2 If Customer’s credit card is declined, the Customer agrees that the Company may make up to
five attempts to bill that card over a 30-day period. If the Customer remains in default on the
second payment, when the subsequent payments are due, the Company can charge the previous payment
amounts that were not paid to Customer’s credit card. If three attempts to charge Customer’s card
are unsuccessful and subsequent payments remain unpaid, the Company may report information about
Customer’s Account to credit bureaus, and late payments, missed payments, and other defaults may
be reflected in Customer’s credit report. The Company may accept late or partial payments without
limiting any of its rights under these Terms and Conditions.
- 11.3 The Company may send a reminder email to the email address that the Customer used to create
an Account before Installment Billing Dates. Such notice is provided as a courtesy only, and
the Company is not obligated or required to provide such notice. The Customer agrees that (i)
Customer’s failure to read, (ii) Customer’s inability to receive, or (iii) the failure of the
Company to send the email does not create any liability on the part of the Company or any
third- party service provider.
- 11.4 If the Customer disputes a charge to their credit card, they agree to send an email
to email@example.com to notify the Company about the dispute.
Additional State-Specific Limitations
12.1 The Customer cannot choose Utah as a filing state if:
- 12.1.1 The petitioner and the respondent have more than 6 children.
- 12.1.2 The combined monthly income, including imputed income, of the petitioner
and the respondent exceeds $100,000 (only in cases where the petitioner and the respondent have minor children).
12.2 When choosing Utah as a filing state, the Customer can only receive a package of Uncontested Divorce Forms that includes a Stipulation.
12.3 The Customer cannot choose Pennsylvania as a filing state if:
- 12.3.1 The petitioner or the respondent is in the military.
- 12.3.2 If there has been any prior action for divorce or annulment between the petitioner and the respondent.
- 12.4 The Customer cannot choose Florida as a filing state if the petitioner and the respondent have more than 6 children.
- 12.5 The Customer can only receive Uncontested Divorce Forms for a Simplified Uncontested Divorce procedure if they qualify
for it based on their answers to the Questionnaire. Otherwise, the Customer will receive Uncontested Divorce Forms
for a regular Uncontested Divorce procedure.
- 12.6 We do not provide any forms or instructions for cases where the petitioner or the respondent is in the military.
- 12.7 When choosing Arizona as a filing state, the Customer can only receive a package of Uncontested Divorce Forms that includes a Consent Decree.
- 12.8 The Customer cannot choose Washington as a filing state if the petitioner and the respondent have more than 5 children.
Termination of Cooperation
- 13.1 If you want to terminate your cooperation with our Company, you are welcome to do so at
any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.